The aim of the Institute’s Center for Lifelong Learning is to plan, organize and deliver lifelong learning activities both for students who are physically present as well as on a distance mode in order to improve the knowledge, skills and competencies of those who work in the area of education.
The Center is managed by a five-member scientific Committee [Director, Deputy Director and three Members] all assigned by the Institute’s Board.
Currently, the Center for Lifelong Learning consists of:
- Director: Tsamadias Constantinos ( email@example.com)
- Deputy Director: Alexopoulos Nikolaos ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Sarantopoulou Olga ( email@example.com)
- Sassiakos Konstantinos ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karageorgou Elissabet ( email@example.com)
- Solaki Melina ( firstname.lastname@example.org)